NFT Card has several functions for staking or becoming a validator including:
- Minimum and maximum amount to be staking. - Staking period. - Number of Locked tokens in the contract.
Staking requires an NFT Card with several versions to choose from, EtherPOS provides 4 versions of the NFT Card (V20, V50n V100 and V500) which can be purchased on the Marketplace.
- The Staking Active Period is 90 days - Minimum staking 0.8 Etpos Tokens - Max Staking 20 Etpos Tokens - Locked 8 Etpos Token
- The Staking Active Period is 90 days - Minimum staking 2 Etpos Tokens - Max Staking 50 Etpos Tokens - Locked 20 Etpos Token
- The Staking Active Period is 90 days - Minimum staking 4 Etpos Tokens - Max Staking 100 Etpos Tokens - Locked 40 Etpos Token
- The Staking Active Period is 90 days - Minimum staking 20 Etpos Tokens - Max Staking 500 Etpos Tokens - Locked 200 Etpos Token
ETPOS tokens locked in the Staking contract system cannot be withdrawn to your wallet, but the remaining staked tokens will be automatically sent to your wallet.
Example : You use ETHER-V20 the amount of staking you enter is 15 Etpos Tokens, after the contract ends you will get 7 Etpos Tokens directly into your wallet, while 8 Ether Tokens will remain in the Staking contract and wait for activation.
You can add Etpos Tokens back into the Staking contract bigger or smaller than before while still having the maximum Staking contract limit, for example you add 12 Etpos Tokens to then add up with 8 locked Etpos so that a total of 20 Etpos is your staking amount.
Or you no longer want to add Etpos Tokens, 8 locked Etpos Tokens can still be staked by activating the NFT card.